Saturday 18 August 2007

home again

Well I'm back, back in the country side in the house where I grew up. And although it felt strange arriving to an empty house late yesterday evening, it is good to be back again. And to know I have a whole week ahead of me to spend how I like...





Now the internet is a bit erratic here to say the least, something to do with the hills or something, so I'll probably be having withdrawal symptoms by Tuesday. But perhaps it will do me good!? Anyway, I feel like I've got lots to talk about this week so perhaps I'll write the posts anyway and just publish them when the wind blows in the right direction (or what ever it is that makes the internet work round here...)



Anyway, today I took my new wellies for a spin, up to see the horses and through a bit of mud. My feet stayed dry and the parrots seemed to like it, so all in all a success!

3 comments:

Riverlark said...

Have fun, Sarah! My friend, Regula, and I spent a fair amount of time the other day looking at your gift. We could hardly put it down!

Sarah said...

Sarah where is this? It looks lovely. Reminds me of where I lived in Cornwall. It's nice to be home huh?

Sarah said...

It's near Hebden Bridge in West Yorkshire, it is nice to be here but a bit strange without my parents!