Monday 5 March 2007

Back to work

Back to work again today. Sunny weather and I'm back at my desk... oh well, shouldn't complain, will be jobless soon enough, and I've got the week off soon. To make up for my feelings of annoyance at being in an office when I'd much prefer to be drawing or sewing or something, I thought I would show you some pictures of stuff I've made. Stuff I want to carry on making... Here goes.







Bit of a mixture. Wish I'd taken more advantage of having all day to think about (and make!) work, what a luxury. I suppose you never appreciate things until they've gone do you. Hmmm.

1 comment:

amisha said...

these pieces are amazing! the texture and line are just mesmerizing... beautiful work.
and i empathize with being in the office on a lovely day when you want to be sewing :)