Thursday 1 March 2007

Christmas come early

Well today packages are like buses, you don't get one for ages then two show up at once...

The first one is very exciting...



...but I will tell you about that tomorrow. What's more exciting is my mail art arrived! Hurray! Its a beautiful print and painting from John and I'm so pleased!


'Deadley Game of Chess Part 1 (Pigeons vs Eagles)'

All the way from New York too. I love this mail art swap thing. And I love getting packages! Good day today.

2 comments:

tiffany... said...

yay! it's so beautiful... and so is the book you made! i love your little books!

Sarah said...

Thanks Tiffany! Hope to be making some more in the near future, can't wait for the lighter evenings here (British Summer time in just 2 weeks, clocks going forward, hurray!) more time for all sorts of crafty things!