Wednesday 23 September 2009

secret book

A book for my friend for her birthday...


With grey book cloth and multiple endpapers (one graph paper and two grey). I could try and pretend this was me being fancy, but in reality I kept sticking the book together wrong which meant cutting it out and adding new endpapers each time. Oh well, it looks nice anyway!


All the pages fold out from the center. Useful for hidden drawings, for making people think your sketch book is empty when secretly its full...


I'm back to long days at work now. I fell asleep whilst eating my tea after a twelve hour shift yesterday, I just need to get used to it again. But I least I get Fridays off to compensate! I'm trying to make the most of that, and this weekend we're off to Brighton for a family wedding. Should be lovely :) (and I'll show you the present I made them when I get back)

3 comments:

Gina said...

It's a beautiful book Sarah.

Jane said...

Lucky friend that you have, and good friend that you are! Great gift.

Monica Holtsclaw said...

What a beautiful book! I love how the pages fold out from the center. Great idea.