Thursday 31 July 2008

rain again

I feel a bit strange today. Perhaps its because its pouring down with rain outside. Perhaps its because I've been at work all day on my own and I haven't spoken single a word since breakfast (except the ones I've spoken to myself :) )

Anyway... today I've been making some rather average monoprints (you know those days when nothing in particular goes wrong, but you're not quite feeling it? yep.) Out of about 50, these are the only ok ones, but I guess that's better than none isn't it!


And, because I had all the ink out, I did a few traditional style monoprints too...


I think these are actually better, maybe because I wasn't worring about the outcome and I did them in about 10 minutes. Hmmm, there's a lesson in that somewhere...

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

These are lovely! I love mono printing but mine never turn out as pretty as this. It definitely helps when you're not worrying so much about having a perfect outcome. x

Anonymous said...

I love your monoprints! They're just lovely, all of them :)