Wednesday 19 March 2008

pif!

Blossom on the tree on my way home...


And look what arrived in the post today!


My PIF from Rhonda at myhandboundbooks, its lovely, and although she says it's not perfect (she wrote about making it here) it looks pretty good to me! Its so nice to actually see one of Rhonda's books in person after admiring them on her blog for so long :) 


I love the simple stitching and the weight of the book, I'll have to fill it full of clever thoughts to do it justice...


Rhonda sells her beautiful books on Etsy... go on, treat yourself!

7 comments:

MyHandboundBooks said...

Oh my dear, I think it must have been delivered by a runner! I sent it soooo long ago, I do hope it hasn't been too badly abused by the postal system. But thank you for your compliments; I hope you come up with some wonderful things to write in it :)

Yvette said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for the comments about my new work, I do so love the coptic stitch. I have given you an award because you are brilliant, go take a look

http://paperfaerie.blogspot.com/2008/03/ive-been-away-for-while-youd-think-i.html

x

amisha said...

it is stunning! and thanks so much for the link to rhonda's shop... her work is really lovely. xox

Amy Kerr-Menz said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!! You're a lucky girl :) Thanks for the link to Rhonda's etsy store...I went there straight away and hearted her. Such lovely work. Yum.

And blossom...what a lovely time of year! It seems that the weather has finally decided that it's autumn here in Australia (after an unseasonably hot March so far)...our leaves might start changing to their lovely autumnal colours soon :)

Sarah said...

Yes, Rhonda's blog is a daily inspiration to me, it makes me want to get up off my bum and actually make something!

Denise Kiggan said...

What a lovely PIF gift! You are a lucky girl!

kirsten said...

ooooooooooooooooo.


*speechless*


that is divine.
totally divine.
[lucky you!]