Tuesday 11 September 2007

Well thought I'd come and say hello again before you start to think I've gone on holiday for good (if only!)


After a lazy time the week before last and then a lovely relaxing week away my life suddenly seems all hectic again. I started a new job this week (nothing exciting, just covering a different role for a few months, although there is something very exciting in the pipeline which I daren't even talk about quite yet) and I'd forgotten how rubbish it is not to know stuff! Well that sounds a bit arrogant but you know what I mean, and now I'm in charge of someone else's diary, perhaps I'll learn some tips for managing my own...


So hope you all had a good week, will be doing some catching up tomorrow hopefully, can't wait to see what creative loveliness had been going on whilst I've been away!

4 comments:

amisha said...

welcome back sarah!
such lovely photos... are those fossils at the bottom?
xox

Clara said...

Welcome back, Sarah. Looking forward to your (good) news.

Catherine said...

I hope the new job goes well and the something in the pipeline works out for you. Sounds exciting.

Sarah said...

Yes, the fossils were on the beach, amazing! (And Yes, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for the time being!)