Wednesday 26 September 2007

a conker

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again... I am such a procrastinator. Why can't I just get off my bum and do?!


I know that starting is the hardest part. Especially when the task is writing an application for my dream job...


Hmm anyway, I think perhaps today is the first day of Autumn; I found a conker on the way to work today, trod on it's spiky shell to reveal the shininess inside. And they were all over the pavement like horse chestnut jewels, how could I leave them behind?

Right, I'm going to go and do it now.

3 comments:

Jen said...

life is incredibly amazing, Sarah! ..those little guys you have there are so beautiful.

Kirsty said...

It always makes me sad that they get all wrinkled and dull instead of staying that amazing glossy brown but that's life, I guess!

Sarah said...

Yep, I have so many dull brown lumps kept from my childhood, but there's nothing like a fresh conker is there! Irresistable! And yes, like life...