Monday 2 May 2011

monday

Back from a windy weekend in Dent, and the opening of the Meadowsweet Contemporary Craft Tour...


I wish I had some better pictures but I was so busy talking to all the visitors and demonstrating work I didn't really get chance, and I'm still processing it all so don't have many words to say about it, sorry! But if you're up north in the next couple of months you might get chance to see it all for yourself, a list of upcoming dates and venues here...


The venue in Dent was the lovely Meditation Center, and my dodgy phone camera photos don't really do the space justice. The light in there was beautiful, a lovely space to spend two days. And the views from Dent station aren't bad either!


2 comments:

Carole M. said...

your phone photos at least portray a wonderful gallery, and beautiful scenery. Hope it was a successful two days.

Kylie said...

It looks gorgeous Sarah! I'm glad it all went well + looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts once you've had processing time ;)
(I'm the same btw - need that time to sort out my thoughts.)
Kx