Friday 6 May 2011

carousels...

As part of the Meadowsweet exhibition I've been doing book binding workshops in some of the primary schools which are local to the venues the tour will visit; making carousel books and flutter books and generally having a fun time. The children so far have all been a pleasure to work with, enthusiastic and friendly and inquisitive, and so creative. Makes me want to become a primary school teacher (until I realise what an exhausting job it must be really... all those questions!) Anyway, some details of the lovely books from Pegswood today:


A selection of pages from Dent School, and their work on display at the exhibition last weekend...


Looked very good indeed, I was so proud of them :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! You must be very proud, what a wonderful rewarding time you must have had. It is great seeing kids acheiving isn't it!

Sue Brown said...

I love the way children go at things. It looks as though a good time was had by all.

Lucia Leyfield said...

Lovely! I like the wolf howling to the moon best!

Louise said...

How lovely, great books...I, too, am drawn to the wolf howling at the moon. I love all of their work and it is exhausting but rewarding
{*}

Gina said...

What a stunning display. No wonder you felt proud