Saturday 13 October 2007

distraction

Well I had my job interview. Not sure how it went, it's so hard to say isn't it? I think I'm just going to try and forget about it now, just not think about how it went or what they thought. I mean, why worry over something of which you have no control? At least that's what I keep telling myself...


To distract myself a bit I've been playing with flickr toys. Hours of fun. (Hours I probably should have spent doing something productive like cleaning the house or such like, but hey!)

8 comments:

Mien said...

these are beautiful! i especially like the picture of the middle one in the last row. wish i could see them all in person and hold them in my hands.

amy rubin flett said...

i think this beautiful mosaic was *way* more productive than housekeeping...

Jen said...

such great images of your work! really, really nice. Crossing my fingers for you!

Riverlark said...

LPB...did you congratulate yourself on *getting* that interview?!! That was a little success right there! And don't worry about it anymore (as long as you've written that unique little thankyou note). yes, I'm sure I'm starting to sound like a parent or older sister...sorry
Your flickr mosaic is just lovely...art for your online friends!

Clara said...

Good luck, Sarah. As RiverLark says, the interview itself is an achievement.

Love the mosaic of Flickr images. Certainly you could have been cleaning the house instead, but neither you nor we would have enjoyed it anywhere near as much.

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah!
I love flickr toys! And your creations look fabulous.
I also love your sampler you are doing. Needlework is so relaxing. I really need to get back into it. Good luck with the job.
Sarah

amisha said...

beautiful collage sarah! and a very good attitude for the job interview... it is true that now it is out of your hands... fingers crossed for you!!
xoxo

Sarah said...

Thanks all, it means so much xxx