Monday 29 November 2010

monday

Cold dark nights. But the kittens are loving the real fire, laying out belly up on the cushion, no work for them in the morning. They like climbing in the log basket too, picking out tiny bits of stick to chase around the room and kill.

Today I went for a walk through the snow across the park to Headingley and the wool shop... so many lovely colours and textures and I wish I had more money. But Christmas making is a good excuse to spend half an hour choosing 3 balls of wool and now I just need to find a way to knit without cats thinking its play time (what am I saying, it's always play time!)


Some winter trees, with sun as big as it gets. I walked home through the woods at dusk, orange sun shining across snow.

4 comments:

Sue Brown said...

Such a beautifully simple image, I love it. My cats are (as I type) enjoying the fire. Keep cosy.

Kylie said...

Those trees are gorgeous, Sarah. It's getting too hot here to even think about touching wool ;) Wish I could snuggle down to a good crochet project - have fun! Kx

Unknown said...

Way to make the front page of etsy today!

kat said...

your site is beautiful. ill be a returning reader for sure. :)