Thursday, 10 January 2008

tutu-tastic

I've been having far too much fun tonight. Shamelessly eating the chocolates I got for my birthday instead of cooking tea, and making THIS...


Whooo hooo! Its for the 3 year old daughter of my friend who gave birth yesterday. A kind of congratulations on becoming a big sister present, I hope she likes it. Surely any little girl would like a tutu (me! me!) Oh if only I had had one of these when I was little (or at least littler, because I must admit I did try to get it on, but there was seam ripping potential and I had to stop myself...) its so puffy and swirly and bouncy and (can you tell I want one?!) 


If you think you might like to make one for yourself the tutorial is here. Go on... you know you want to :)

5 comments:

Anna said...

that is cute! the other day my niece (also 3) was wearing a tutu over her pajamas. very funny

bookyeti said...

A tutu...every little girls' dream. So pretty. :)

Jessica said...

hello little bird,
tutu's were also a desire when I was a kid, even for a tomboy like myself. That is such a great idea, especially for a new big sister.

Sarah said...

What is it about tutus? I keep looking at it hung up in the corner and wanting to leap about and pirouette (and probably fall on my face in the process...) Great fun though!

Kloth & Bolt said...

oh my gosh, this is soooo cute! -kb