Thursday 25 September 2008

catch up

Well, Thursday already. It's been a busy week...

Monday evening spent with a lovely group of ladies, making concertina books, always a winner! The class seemed to go well, and I got to meet Hazel (who is just as kind and funny in real life, Hi Hazel!) And I forgot to take pictures of the books, maybe I'll remember tomorrow.

Tuesday was work all day, and Wednesday was catching up with one of my bestest and oldest friends. Her daughter started school this year, the same school at which my friend and I met, and when we went to pick her up I got to have a little look inside... Not that much has changed in 21 years, and I still think it would be quite nice to go back to painting all day, to reading picture books, sitting on the carpet, playing with the sand queuing up for assembly and collecting acorn stickers for good work.

Today, well I've been playing with the buckram instead...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello! right back atcha