Tuesday 17 June 2008

things to do

If you're any where near Edinburgh before the 11th July and stuck for something to do...


Looks like a good one (and I'm not just saying that because I have a book or two in the exhibition...) More information on their website (and pictures on here if I make it up to Scotland before it closes, fingers crossed).

Also, if you're in or around Headingley, Leeds before August 1st The Bowery, a new visual arts center, has an exhibition of artists books relating to time, memory and domesticity, all available to handle in a comfy living room environment... (and definitely expect pictures, as I would have to pretty rubbish to miss this one!)

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, I might go and see that (though I didn't know there was a gallery there! Things hide from me sometimes, I swear!)!

tulibri said...

too bad I'm only going to London in three weeks time! Any book arts exhibitions there, too?

Anonymous said...

Was lucky enough to go to the exhibit today at the Owl and Lion Gallery! Your books looked great and there were lots of other interesting ones too. I found it very inspiring - you can check out the little post I did about it over at http://www.ayenforpaper.typepad.com Hope you get the chance to go and see the exhibition for yourself soon.

Ali said...

Sad to say, I don't think I'll be seeing either. But I'm looking forward to vicarious viewing through your camera!

Sarah said...

I can't think of any book exhibitions in london (except the one you missed :( ) will let you know if I discover any!