Tuesday 30 October 2007

birdie

Ooops! I didn't mean to be away this long... my Internet access has been intermittent and since handing in my notice for my job my work load seems to have tripled, why does that happen!? 2 weeks to go.

But I have had a chance to play with my gocco...


My first attempt at trying to register 2 screens (it would have been three if I hadn't been in such a rush to expose the 3rd screen and flashed my last bulbs without actually inserting said screen. Hmmm, I wont be making that mistake again!) I enjoyed the process of working it out though, stretching my brain a bit, practicing using my printing muscles...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I like your print, you were brave using two screens, I like the effect it creates. I am only game to use one screen so far, that is the one down side of Gocco it can be expensive to experiment with.