Monday 27 July 2009


Pictures from our trip to Southern France a couple of weeks ago. Nice, Monaco, Cannes, Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Valence and the caves at Choranche. A bit of swimming in the Mediterranean, walking driving camping eating, a bit of wine tasting, ant avoiding, cave visiting, croissants and baguettes and admiring fields full of sunflowers and sunshine...

Lots of little sparrows, the most amazing chocolate hazelnut icecream shaped like petals into a rose, my vegetarian meals turning up with meat on top, wrapping the bottles of wine in a sleeping bag, hoping they'd survive the journey home...

Flowers turned to peas on my pea plants in the week we'd been away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled here via my friend Carol(barnacle goose)and I think I'll stay awhile. This is such a charming place!

HAWTHORN HALL said...

What a wonderful place...I would love to travel there!

Gillian

Sarah said...

your welcome any time moreidlethoughts :)

And it is wonderful Gillian, I'd recomend it!

Unknown said...

had to say hi, I live in the South of France, it really is wonderful here so glad you liked it! I must say as a vegetarian it is getting easier to find veggie food but they do seem to think that fish doesn't count!

I love your work and the blog header design is gorgeous!

suzie x