Monday 12 November 2007

pay it forward


I've been an admirer of Rhonda's books for a quite a while now; they're so skillfully and carefully made and beautifully finished, and she seems so passionate about her work, I couldn't believe my luck when I saw she was joining in the pay it forward exchange and still had one place left!

I think this pay it forward thing is a great idea, and the fact every person to receive a gift sends out three means there are plenty of opportunities for everyone to get involved. So, if you fancy receiving a little handmade something from me here's what you have to do...

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment (and email address so I can contact you!) on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Right, I'm off to get my thinking cap on...

3 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Yay!

I'm up for a pressie in the mail from you!

Leah xxxx

Billy said...

Hi!

Me too I´m in! I´m glad there´s still space for me here. :)

I´ll "PIF" in my blog too.

Ana

marta said...

me, me, me. oh i would LOVE something of yours. thank you, thank you.